Forums » Contribute to Project Fedena » Advice for Adapting to English Schools?
Hello,

I have been experimenting with Fedena, but have realized that as it stands I cannot use it for primary or secondary schools in England due to the different grading system we use here (sublevels and GCSE grades). I would have to add my own grading system to Fedena to do this. I'm perfectly willing, and I feel I have the coding ability but I don't know where to begin.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have tried some google searches and forum searches but cannot find anything yet, but I may just be searching for the wrong phrase. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
-M

Hello cyram!

I'm experiencing the same problem too, when i see the grading systems in fedena, it seems to can't work here in Tanzania primary and secondary schools, again i don't see help in any forum.

I can suggest two solns:

1: Have the paid version of fedena, whereby you will have enough customization support from fedena vendor(in my sight i see fedena pro version is complete than the free one), you can have complete infos at www.fedena.com

2: Give yourself enough time to learn how the complete system works, and thereafter you can customize to suit your need,this can involve to learn the Ruby on Rails framework on which fedena is bult
hello cyram contact bennulabs@gmail.com

i will suggest you